As a country that is developing rapidly with infrastructure growth to support the economic growth Sri Lanka needs Civil Engineering talent to face the capacity and infrastructure expansions needed. There are excellent career opportunities for Civil Engineering graduates in both state and private sector organizations, and many overseas employment and skill migration opportunities to countries like Australia, Canada, European Union, USA and New Zealand. Since the worldwide demand for Civil Engineering graduates are expected to double during the next two decades there adequate job opportunities for engineering graduates both in Sri Lanka and overseas.
The limited university education opportunities for A/Level mathematics / Physical Science stream students is a concern that has been raised in many forums.
However with increased competition to gain admission to local state universities for Engineering degree programs, and lack of globally recognized or industry recognized 4 year Civil Engineering degree programs in private higher education, and many students have limited study options and seek other alternative study opportunities.AIC Campus – BNTU Europe BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering degree
AIC Campus has partnered with a top 500 world ranked university, BNTU (Belarusian National Technological University) a leading European State University to offer high quality and affordable Civil Engineering education in Sri Lanka.
AIC and BNTU partnership is quite unique for several reasons and is the only private – public university partnership to deliver such a highly reputed Civil Engineering degree from world leading European University in Sri Lanka. The key highlights of BNTU Civil Engineering degree program;
● 4 year Civil Engineering Curriculum that allows students to be professionally qualified
● Well balanced curriculum taught by PhD qualified faculty
● The BNTU degree awarded is fully recognized as an internal degree qualification and is not an external or distance education
● BNTU is recognized by UGC as an overseas university
● Opportunities for students with Higher National Diploma (HND) and other similar university study programs to join as Transfer students
● AIC is awarding more than 50 partial Scholarships worth more than Rs.25 Million for Civil Engineering Degree Students
● Flexible class schedules and learning systems which support the needs of the working students
● Internship opportunities in leading Sri Lankan and overseas companies for final year students and graduates
● Skill migration and employment opportunities for graduates to developed economic systems and countries such as Australia, Canada, European Union, and Middle East.
Highest Ranked Civil Engineering Degree in Sri Lanka – BNTU is ranked among the 9% of the Top world Universities
The Belarusian National Technological University (BNTU) is one of the leading technical universities of Belarus and the CIS. The BNTU has been training engineers since 1920. The BNTU today:
● comprises 17 faculties offering high-quality training in 89 specialties and 121 specializations;
● trains over 37 000 students in advanced BA, MA, PhD, and post-doctoral programs;
● numbers over 2500 highly qualified lecturers and scientists involved in teaching and research;
● has 41 research laboratories creating innovations, transferring technologies, and cooperating with production;
runs 4 institutes offering refresher courses in the newest areas of technology and economics.
● Besides, the BNTU provides various facilities for the students’ personal growth and recreation: sports grounds, cultural centers, libraries, student clubs, etc.
● The BNTU meets the challenges of the 21st century combining classical university traditions with modern approaches and technologies. According to Webometrics, the BNTU ranks among 9% of the world’s best universities.
Admission and Scholarships for next Intake Open now – Please Call 0765 779 779 or 0768 268 163
Admissions for the next intake has commenced now and you are invited to come and meet us at AIC Campus, No.7, Rajaguru Sri Suboothi Mawatha, Colombo 06 or visit us on Web -www.aicedu.lk