Situated near the Polish borders of Beautiful Belarus in the city of Grodno, GRSMU the leading medical university in Eastern Europe. It is one of world’s best 500 universities. (RankPro 2013 / 2014 -www.cicerobook.com). The 6 year Doctor of Medicine (MD) program is conducted fully in English medium including the clinical stage. Extensive clinical training done in state hospitals which are equipped with the latest equipment and technology is supported with a comprehensive pre-clinical program conducted in advanced simulated environments.
Reasons to Study Medicine at Grodno State Medical University (GRSMU)
• Grodno State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the Republic of Belarus
• Grodno State Medical University got into the TOP 500 list of the world’s best
• International students have been studying at the university since 1995. Since, 2003 university has been providing training in English during the whole period of study.
• At present 531 international students from 30 countries of the world study at the university.
• GRSMU works in collaboration with educational and researchcenters of Poland, Germany, Russia and other countries.
• GRSMU students have opportunities to do practical training abroad.
• Grodno is an ideal place for living and studying. The atmosphere of cosines and friendliness gives you a sense of safety and comfort. Here you can feel at home.
• GRSMU has the only simulation lab in Belarus and one of the best English Medium clinical programs in Eastern Europe
Quality Education at Affordable Price
Tuition fee of Grodno State Medical University is 4300 USD per annum and because of this affordability, majority of theSri Lankan students can have access to world class medical education at Grodno State Medical University.
Recognition and Accreditation
Grodno State Medical University is rated high in the world-rating systems and its MD degrees are recognized by the Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC), General Medical Council (UK) Medical Council of India, Australia and many others and also enlisted in the directories of the World Health Organization (WHO) Education Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) of USA etc.
Grodno State Medical University has one of the biggest medical libraries in the country. It includes over 420,000 copies of textbooks as well as various supplementary materials, CDs, medical journals, periodicals.
The library is connected to the Internet and offers on-line access to the biomedical database, digital catalogues, and also uses up-to-date informational technologies that allow diversifyingrender services.
There is comfortable canteen at the University with rich variety of different dishes. Modern simulated laboratory facilities provide a greater platform for the students during the pre-clinical stage.
There are 4 student hostels next to the main building of the university. The hostels are centrally heated (air-conditioned). Student hostels are fully furnished. Normally two or three students share one room. There are separate arrangements for both boys and girls.
Students now have the privilege of applying to the Medical program at Grodno State Medical University through IMC which is their exclusive partner in Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Applications are now open for 2017 intake. Limited seats are available. For admissions and information please contact 0774410782/0774 436 728