Fulfill All Your Higher Educational Needs under One Roof
AIC Campus and AIC Global University Direct Placements Was established under IMC Education Group to Provide a unique overseas education solutions to thousands of Sri Lankan students who complete their A/Levels and do not get qualified to enter Local Universities.
Students who dreamed of studying Engineering, Business Management, Marketing, Economics, Biomedical Sciences, Law, Arts and Humanities or Medical Studies will be at a dilemma as to what to do once the results are released and some of you are not within the elite club of 20,000 plus students who get selected for Local Universities.
What we have to say is, you are not alone this is not the end of the world. There are heaps of opportunities around the world and within Sri Lanka where you can study at a fraction of the cost of studying in Traditional Destinations of Higher Education.
Transnational Education from AIC Campus
AIC Campus is one of the leading Transnational Education Providers in the Island in Partnership with French Graduate School offering the most affordable engineering degrees in twelve major areas of study. Students have the option of Studying two years in Sri Lanka and Transfer to ESIGELEC Graduate School of Engineering in France to complete their MSc in Engineering. Industrial Automation and Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and Biomedical Engineering are some of the Major areas of Study.
Students with O/Level Pending Results can join the Foundation in Technology and Engineering (FITE) and continue for the Degree program or With A/Levels direct entry to the Degree program.
AIC Campus / ESIGELEC France Engineering Program is the only 5 year MSc program with paid internship and Guaranteed work permit under Rs. 6 million. This is the most affordable Engineering MSc Program in the Country.
Apply for the February Intake with Pending A/Level results please call 0779 77 99 33
AIC Global University Direct Placements
AIC Campus provide Students who dream of studying abroad to achieve their higher education goals through some of the most cost effective ways of Studying abroad. The non-traditionalpathways provided by AIC Global have revolutionized the higher education spectrum in the nation with foreign University offerings from Zero Tuition to a maximum of USD. 4000 per year.
Study in Germany – German University pathway free of Tuition Costs
Germany is one of the most attractive locations for international students worldwide. There are many different kinds of universities, which all offer excellent quality Higher Education options. With so many to choose from, it’s not always easy finding the right one. We help you understand what’s what and show you how you can study in Germany for free.
Germany is a country of diverse landscapes and exciting cities. Its economy is the largest in Europe and the fifth largest in the world. Many pioneering inventions come from Germany. Science and research have a long tradition and are highly valued today. Since opening its doors to immigrants in the 1960s, Germany has become a land of immigration. Germany is a cosmopolitan and tolerant country
In partnership with German University Pathway Providers AIC Global offers one of the most cost effective pathway to enter state funded German Universities and study free of Tuition fees for Sri Lankan Students.
Students with Pending A/Level results in Any Stream can apply for this program through AIC Campus.
Study inLithuania one of the fastest Growing Economies in the European Union
Lithuania is at a crossroad between west and east Europe, and throughout its complicated history has developed a unique culture, which encompasses both deep respect for traditions and robust wish to learn and innovate. Lithuania is a members of EU and NATO, and are among the most bilingual and educated nations in Europe, however costs of living in Lithuania are lower than in western countries, which makes Lithuania great for tourism, education or business.
The restoration of Lithuania’s independence from the Soviet Union in 1990 stimulated changes in the system of higher education, leading to an increase in the number of students and higher educational institutions. New legislation regulating the system of higher education was adopted. Principles of autonomy, academic freedom and integration of research and higher education were implemented according to the Constitution of the Republic of Lithuania.
• European Higher Education Qualifications Recognized Globally.
• High quality degree programs recognized by University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka.
• Study programs in English language
• Exchange and placement programs in more than 380 European partner institutions
• Accommodation guaranteed for all international students in universities’ dormitory on campus
• Scholarship programs
• Relatively low living costs
• Friendly, liberal and safe study and living environment
Students with Pending A/Level results can apply now for Lithuanian Universities through AIC Global for English Language Degree Programs. Start your Degree in a Lithuanian University at an annual fee of less than USD 4,000 per Year.
Study in Netherlands
Did you know that 1 in 10 students in Holland is an international student? Holland has more than 90,000 international students and that number is increasing every year. So why should you study in Holland?
• Dutch universities offer the largest number of English-taught programs in continental Europe. Also, 95% of the Dutch speak English, so it’s easy to communicate in daily life.
• The quality of Dutch institutions is well-recognized. The living costs are considerably lower than in English-speaking countries. There are many Scholarship opportunities in Netherland Universities.
• Holland’s many international students come from 190 different countries. Dutch society is strongly connected to other cultures, the business community and the world. The Dutch are open-minded and direct, so it is easy to meet them and exchange ideas.
• The Dutch teaching style is interactive and student-centered. Studying in Holland means developing your own opinion, an open mind and increasing your international orientation. You will develop valuable skills such as analyzing, solving practical problems and creative thinking.
• Holland is one of the safest countries in the world, according to the 2016 Global Peace index and belongs to the top 10 happiest countries in the world.
• An international trip is just around the corner. In just three hours you can be in Paris. London and Berlin are just a five or six hour train ride away. Holland is the gateway to Europe!
• Holland is the 17th largest economy in the world. Some of the world’s biggest multinationals, including Philips, Heineken, KLM, Shell, ING and Unilever, are Dutch. Holland is a world leader in many areas of expertise, including agriculture, water management, art & design, logistics and sustainable energy.
• The Dutch government wants to attract knowledge and retain talent. International graduates can therefore apply for a residence permit of one year to find a job, or start a business within three years of graduation.
Students can apply with their Pending O/Level Results for the Foundation program in Business, Science and Engineering or with A/Level Pending Results for University First Year. Start your Higher Education in Many Major areas of Study Less Than Rs. 1.2 Million per Year.
To Study, Live and build your future career and life in the developed world is not expensive as many of us think. Further, Quality Higher Education with added benefits are not only provided by Traditional Destinations such as USA, Canada, Australia and UK, The above mentioned developed world provides cost effective globally recognized quality higher education in state funded universities in their respective countries.
If your dream is unreachable in Traditional Education Destinations, Please visit AIC Global we will help you to achieve your higher education dream in alternative countries in Europe. Please call 0768 268 165/0779 77 99 33.