The tourism industry has been expanding, locally and internationally, opening a wide range of avenues in favour of those who want to pursue a career in the field of tourism and hospitality industry. Rapid technological and infrastructure developments all over the world have supported the tourism industry making it the fastest growing industry in the world. According to new facts and figures, by 2020, more than 303 million jobs are expected in the hospitality industry, representing 1 in every 11 jobs worldwide.
To produce professionals with the right skills and talents to meet the growing industry demands, ANC Education together with Northwood University, USA offers a world recognized BBA in Hospitality Managementhere in Sri Lanka to benefit local students after O/Levels and A/Levels who have set their goals high.
Our partner, Northwood University:
• is one of America’s leading specialized business universities, recognized as a “Best Value Business School” in the USA with Excellent Return On Investment (ROI)
• has been offering world-class business degree programs and career growth opportunities to aspiring managers and executives around the world, for over 50 years.
• has an international outlook with a residential campus in Michigan, 29 Extension Centers in the USA and International Program Centers throughout Asia and Europe, Northwood
• hasa faculty with profound academic and professional qualifications as well as experience relevant to the industry.
Northwood’s business expertise and strong working relationship with leading companies have proven to benefit NU students with industry-relevant curriculum, grounded in classroom theory and real-life practical experience, producing job ready-graduates well-equipped for rapid career advancements.
About NU BBA in Hospitality Management offered at ANC:
• is the only American hospitality and tourism degree offered in Sri Lanka.
• is a 100% internal degree from Northwood University, USA
• saves up to 70% of the cost of getting the same degree in America.
• offers a comprehensive curriculum
• gives students access to acclaimed education with a global outlook
• is geared to meet the demands of the industry with relevant academic content and practical knowledge.
Our degree in Hospitality Management will prepare you to oversee the everyday operations of resorts, gaming venues, and banquet facilities, or manage specialty event-planning departments of schools, healthcare technology organizations, and businesses. The degree that we offer is sure to transform our students with practical tools and strategies to meet the growing demands of the industry that will help them find purpose, build teams, leverage strengths, influence, empower others and enable change.
Our curriculum focuses on hotel, travel and tourism and event management modules with