With the knowledge and expertise of the academia and professionals in the field of Business, ANC Postgraduate School of Business has revamped its CIMA MBA Programme with inputs from University of West London (UWL), UK, creating the perfect platform for CIMA finalists to obtain an MBA to meet their academic and professional requirements, equipping them well for a successful career in the corporate world.
Advantages of our CIMA – MBA:
• A distinct academic advantage for CIMA passed finalists to have direct access to the MBA by earning 40% exemptions from MBA programme.
• A well-recognized British MBA offered by the UWL conducted on a Mirror Model
• A postgraduate qualification recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka
• An excellent academic panel holding PhDs and Masters qualifications with relevant industry exposure with up to 20% of teaching covered by Visiting Faculty of UWL
• Delivery of international level education monitored by the UWL
• Weekend / Weekday Evening classes facilitating attendance of working individuals
• ANC students receive their MBA certificate and transcripts directly from the UWL without having to leave families or jobs behind to study and live abroad to obtain a foreign university qualification.
• Customized student loans with a minimum monthly commitment starting from 8900/= a month and 0% interest Credit Card payment plans for students to manage their finances
The unique MBA path, offered at ANC Postgraduate School of Business for CIMA exam passed finalists in collaboration with UWL together with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), has been redesigned to offer students even more attractive and insightful modules to suit today’s technology driven world, covering an important range of subject areas, enabling students to progress to strategic positions in their career without a competition.